CQRS and Event Sourcing with Axon Framework
You will begin this one-day, hands-on course by setting up the infrastructure components and organizing the codebase practically. Then, through theory and practical exercises you will explore the following topics
- Aggregates: learn how to design, implement, and test Aggregates
- Event handling: implementing and configuring the event handlers; async vs sync, transaction management
- Event sourcing: how to apply event sourcing, snapshotting, and reconstructing a projection from historic events
- Sagas: coordinating activity between components – implementation, configuration, testing, and common pitfalls
- Get the development team facing in the same direction
- Help to align the domain design language and principles and develop a strong connection between the architects, developers, product owners, and business problem owners.
- Avoid common pitfalls in project setup, saving time and boosting productivity
- Expert’s answers to specific/advanced questions as they relate to your projects
- Understanding the fundamentals of Event sourcing and Domain Driven Design
- Learning how to set up projects with Axon for developing complex, future-proof applications.
- Experience how Axon Framework helps to securely put the domain model into production
- Get started quickly!
The Axon training courses and workshop are designed for Software Architects, Software Developers, Technical Team Leads and Enterprise Architects.
- A good understanding of the Java language is required.
- Enterprise application development experience is recommended.
- Developers are expected to bring their own laptop with the IDE of their choice.