Embrace Uncertainty, and Reality Will Hug You Back
We live in an uncertain world that seems to shift and transform by the second. How can our software teams ever be effective when the ground is shifting below their feet?
While the discomfort of uncertainty and chaos may well make us feel uncomfortable, even fearful. It's precisely where the value in most of our projects lies.
In this session we'll explore how to embrace uncertainty and deliver the right things at the right time. Even when it seems hard to pin down what the right thing is and when it's needed!
- How to make your work board (virtual or real) a tool to support group problem solving and collaboration.
- How to use story mapping to plan work and understand the level of uncertainty.
- How to use projections to help with prioritisation and planning.
- Why having a language to discuss uncertainty is so important.
- This masterclass is for anyone wanting to better prioritise their teams' work, respond effectively to an ever changing environment and deliver value.
Coach, consultant, trainer, experienced engineer and international keynote speaker; founder of Wise Noodles