Tuesday May 23
Journey From 100’s of Pipelines To a Single Pipeline
Join Bhavik in this insightful session as he shares Capital One's journey towards a unified pipeline ecosystem, showcasing the power of DevOps in standardizing software delivery at scale. This presentation is ideal for engineers, leaders, architects, product managers, and business leaders who wish to harness DevOps to standardize their own software delivery life cycle.
In this talk, Bhavik will discuss how Capital One:
- Transitioned from the traditional "Somebody builds, somebody operates" approach to a modern, collaborative "You Build You Own" model.
- Set an ambitious goal to unify software delivery tools and processes in order to accelerate their technology transformation.
- Integrated various processes into a centralized pipeline system, creating a seamless software delivery experience.
- Revolutionized the way they build software, fostering innovation and efficiency.
- Empowered developers to rapidly build and deploy software while maintaining high standards of security, reliability, and quality.
Discover how the pipeline ecosystem built at Capital One is leveraged by engineers across the company to build and deploy code, as well as to provision their infrastructure. Learn how your organization can benefit from adopting a similar approach and embrace the power of DevOps.
It's a Noisy World Out ThereLinda RisingMonday May 22, 17:10
One Rule to Rule Them AllDave ThomasTuesday May 23, 09:30
The Psychology of UXFabio PereiraTuesday May 23, 13:50
The Universe, Unfolded: NASA Webb Space TelescopeKenneth Harris IIMonday May 22, 13:50
Practical Magic: The Resilience Potion and Security Chaos EngineeringKelly ShortridgeWednesday May 24, 09:30
What We Talk About When We Talk About ResilienceCourtney NashWednesday May 24, 13:50
Large Language Models: Friend, Foe, or OtherwiseAlex CastrounisMonday May 22, 09:30
Sailing Solo: One Man's Journey Through the World's Loneliest RaceIan Herbert-JonesTuesday May 23, 17:10