Interested in partnering with GOTO Community Day?
As one of the world’s most engaging software development conferences, GOTO has become an indispensable platform for companies such as AWS, Red Hat, ThoughtWorks, Google Cloud, Capital One and Twilio. As a result, over the last 10 years, it has become one of the fastest growing software events globally.
With an annual reach of 4000+ attendees, over 100 partners, 300+ captivating speakers and 500K+ community members, GOTO conferences draws an expansive range of decision-makers from around the globe and provides an ideal platform for both established and emerging tech companies to accelerate growth.
Partnering with GOTO Community Day can offer several advantages. Here are some key benefits:
- Engage with team leads, managers, architects and developers eager to learn more about what your business has to offer
- We’ll give you the ideal platform to share your story, showcase your technology and generate quality leads
- Brand exposure and visibility
- Showcase your expertise and establish your organization as a thought leader in the tech industry.
- Broaden your community by incorporating engaging activities such as raffles, competitions or games at your booth to attract and captivate attendees
We have various levels of partnership packages available, each tailored to your company’s needs and requirements. You will be building brand awareness via your booth, GOTO platforms including social media posts as well as the option of being included as a sponsor of our video formats, reaching 500K+ people. All partners will gain access to a community of thousands of software developers.
Reach out to Maria Wennestam, head of partnerships, if you’d like to hear some more or have any questions.